Sunday, April 15, 2012

PICTURE THIS!

GRAND OPENING-OPEN HOUSE AT LOTSASHOTS PHOTO STUDIO

A new business in town that tugs at the creative strings to this poor, disabled poet's heart.  You know I love words and a picture that's worth a thousand of  them. The timing of this opening couldn't be better and was probably no accident since it coincided with the new ARTS DISTRICT DESIGNATION.

BOB told me that while he does other things, you know graphic arts stuff, he wanted to follow one of his passions and feature some photography work. My son and I attended his OPEN HOUSE, Trippy of course was there for the food, trying the shrimp cocktail, and I must say it is a very nice studio and will represent an excellent example of the positive growth of downtown. 

PICTURE PERFECT, PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment