Sunday, June 10, 2012

PASTA'S PRIMAVERA WITH ME


No, that wasn’t just thunder you heard rumbling Friday night, my stomach started rumbling when I heard I missed RICH COLUCCI’S fundraiser the night before. It was going to be at OLD TYME ITALIAN CUISINE RESTAURANT and RICH gave me a COMPLIMENTARY TICKET.

Now the part WV I am from, CLARKSBURG, we had marinara sauce pulsing through our veins and pizza shops on every corner. I was so looking forward to this. If I can ever be bought, the price is pasta. Rest assured though, I have not succumbed to culinary corruption.

It wouldn’t matter anyway; I got the DATE wrong and missed it altogether. Now I don’t want RICH to think I snubbed him. My stomach is not that discerning. I mean, I know I supported CEF ROSA in the last election but RICH has made significant strides since then.

He has stepped up his COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT lately. On top of all of that he got me the key to the locked bathroom while I was waiting in COUNCIL CHAMBERS to watch a COUNCIL MEETING. I mean I have priorities.  1) FOOD, 2) BATHROOM, and 3) THAT OTHER STUFF.

No comments:

Post a Comment