Monday, March 12, 2012

INTRODUCING "LYNN CITY WATCH"

Oh no, not another BLOG! I can't help myself, this is TOO MUCH FUN. I feel like maybe I should start applying my POET'S EYE to the rest of the city. What do you think?

I mean I went to the last three LYNN CITY COUNCIL MEETINGS and they seem to run like clockwork. They must run on some kind of SAVINGS time.

Even though there is no pre-printed agenda for me to take notes on, still I might be able to come up with a thing or two to write about. Heck just commenting on what others have written in the ITEM and the JOURNAL or other places that have stories about or that affect LYNN could keep me busy.

Maybe some one could even set up a website, that "HEAVEN FORBID" makes me money. You would think with the kind of traffic that LYNN SCHOOL WATCH generates that opportunities are out there. I could explore them myself but hey, I just want to write. I have enough  trouble with spelling, I mean typing.

I don't know, I guess I'll try it but the schools are my first priority and I wouldn't want to shortchange them. STILL.

EVERYBODY NEEDS A LITTLE MORE POETRY IN THEIR LIFE!

No comments:

Post a Comment